Wednesday, February 08, 2006

An Apology

Looking back at past entries (is that redundent? Looking BACK at PAST entries? Mikey? Let me know.) Anyway, I was looking back at past entries and realized I have strayed from the irreverent (irrelavant?) entries I once wrote. I have been writing some rather banal and angry sounding posts lately, and for that, I do appologize. From this day forward I pledge to you, my tens of readers, that I, Michael of Try Not To Panic, will write more entries along the lines of this and this, or this. Well, you get the point. I hope this change will bring a smile to your smile hole.

I was going to write a reimagined version of Sixteen Going on Seventeen lyrics from The Sound of Music, but it turned out it was a bit racey, so I will only give you a hint:

---

I am sixteen going on seventeen
ready to burn some....

---

If you know the musical and the, um, club Rolf joins near the end of the movie, then you can, more than likely, know where the song was heading. I think you can see why I decided not to publish the song. Now Chad would have published, but he has more balls than me.

Disclaimer: I am dating a nice Jewish boy and harbor nothing but respect for the Chosen Ones.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Confirming: Not Redundant.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Never let is be said English majors have no use.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home