Wednesday, September 14, 2005

It Is A Dilbert World

Co-worker: "I think we need to order some more paper"

Me: "There's a bunch right there," pointing to about ten reams of paper on the shelf.

Co-worker: "Yeah, but the wrapping is faded"

Me: "...so?"

Co-worker: "Well, I don’t want to use paper that’s gone bad"

Me: "...?"

Me: "I don’t think paper goes bad"

Co-worker: "Are you sure?"

Me: "Pretty sure"

Co-worker: "Okay, I guess," said with skepticism.

A few minutes later I’m at my desk and the phone rings…

Me: "This is Michael"

Different co-worker: "You are not going to believe what *** just asked me!"

Me: "If paper has an expiration date?"

Different co-worker: "How'd you know?"


Just another day at the office.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank.Carn said...

You couldn't write that sh*t! Very funnny. Like your blog.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

Biggysam and Michael...I love you both for posting this shit...it made me guffaw like a motherfucker.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home