Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Enough with The Politics!

Okay, I am now through with the rants about government. From now on the blog will be the usual stuff, whatever that is.

Having said that...

On Monday I turned the spry age of 3*cough*6. That's 36 years old, or as my friend Bryan would say, "you are now celebrating the 6th anniversary of your 30th birthday." Yeah. Okay. While I don't have exactly the same body I had when these were taken, I think I still look pretty good, (I've discovered carbs are not the enemy. Carbs=Energy. Energy Good!)after all, that pic was only taken about a year ago, anyway.

And no, I did not go out and drink myself silly during the weekend. I like to get up early and doodle around the apartment without a hangover, thank you very much! Maybe it's that whole age/wisdom thing I keep reading about. Either that or *cliche alert* I'm "over" the bar scene. Actually when I told my friend about being over the scene, he asked how I expected to meet a guy. Well, I've lived in San Francisco for over 12 years, and have had only two or three real BFs in all that time, so I don't think I'm exactly passing up the BF train at the bars. Wow, it has been a long time since I've been in a relationship. How sad(?)

And

I want to thank Mikey and G for a very nice Saturday afternoon of Virgin Megastore (where I bought this)/Levi/Burger Meister, and Jamison for the nice walk and lunch on Monday.

6 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Glad you didn't get crunk over the weekend.
Clubbing is overrated.
Those were great pictures of you, by the way.
You are muy caliente if I must say so myself.
Checked you on Chadiqua's recommendation.
Diane

10:30 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Happy (belated) birthday.

And yes, those are very nice pictures.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Richard said...

Happy belated birthday. I am glad that you had a great time. I think that it is fine to be over the bar scene. Like you said, it ain't the gravy train most people make it out to be. Especially if you are looking past that night.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

Thank GOD you're eating carbs again. Let's go get some donuts from Bob's on Polk Street.

Or we can buy one and split it to keep the self-loathing to a minimum... ;-)

12:24 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

But I'm still eating copious amounts of oatmeal. Why, right at this very minute, I'm eating oatmeal! It's 6:30 am. Are you up yet?

6:30 AM  
Blogger Kiks said...

*Happy (belated)Birthday to you!
Happy (belated)Birthday to you!
Happy (belated)Birthday, dear Michael!
Happy (belated)Birthday to you!*

Yeah... my voice is a bit cracky these days... for numerous reasons...but I hope you get the idea. =D

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home