Tuesday, August 02, 2005

...better than throwing it out the window

I've put MS Word to good use this morning and printed in large BOLD font sign reading "NO TV - You must write!" I taped it to the screen of my TV, hopefully this will help. I will still watch The New Hour, though.

Note to President Bush:
Inteligent Design is not Science and should not be taught in Science class, nitwit. Put it where it belongs, Philosophy. It's a shame when one must explain the difference between Science and Philosophy to the President of the United States.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Did it work, or did the dulcet tones of Miss Kim suck you in?

9:25 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

becoming brain-dead after working on my resume and sending it out did.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

Wow, Michael.

You have made it in the Blogger World.

You have officially been Comment Spammed.

Feel loved. :-)

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home