Friday, July 15, 2005

List - see: ego

The lack of postings is not due to a lack of ideas, rather it is due to too many ideas floating in my head and trying to sort them out into something resembling coherence. I will have something more iteresting soon (I just have to sit down and make a decision on where I want a story to go. In the meantime, here is a bloggers favarite way to take up space, a list of things about ME!

1. I eat a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich everyday
2. I have pinched a nerve in my shoulder which has resulted in being uneven (when compared to my other shoulder.)
3. I have climbed Mt. Fuji in Japan
4. I have never had sex with a girl
5. I have no desire to have sex with a girl
6. I want to be an "air bender"
7. One of my favorite movies is Field of Dreams
8. I have passed out on the Subway while going to work
9. I still went to work
10. I have had sex in the men’s bathroom at the St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco
11. I am more conservative than you might think
12. Having said that, I think Bush is an awful President that feels the ends justify the means
13. The end does not always justify the means
14. see: Torture
15. Everything that is good can be found in The Muppet Show
16. Rufus Wainwright is a God
17. I kind of like raunchy dive bars
18. My roommate in college shot his girlfriend and then shot himself
19. New Orleans is something everyone should experience
20. I am from El Cajon, CA (East of San Diego)
21. I was offered money for sex.
22. I seriously considered it
23. I told Robert Palmer how to pronounce El Cajon
24. The English Patient is one of the worse movies. Ever
25. Unfettered capitalism is a threat to Democracy
26. I’m a capitalist at heart, though
27. Just not unfettered
28. It’s true, men think about sex a lot
29. Gay men even more
30. Okay, 29 may not be true

Wow, that was stupid. Forgive me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

At the risk of seeming out of it, I need to ask: what's an "air bender"? And does it have anything to do with Futurama?

11:32 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

An air bender is someone that can control the air and make it do what he/she wants it to do. Take a look at The Avatar on the cartoon network.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Chox said...

I thought an air bender when when you bent over, relaxed your...

...you know what? Never mind.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Richard said...

Glad to have the updated post, even if it is a list about you. Of course, I totally agree with #16. I am going to see Rufus at Wolftrap in August ... my seduction plan is already taking shape.

Catch you later.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home