Monday, September 12, 2005

It Can Be Dangerous...

When one is a friend of Chad Fox, and Chad Fox posts pictures of you half dressed on his blog, one is bound to have a surge in "hits" on one's blog. Now I am not complaining, I have received a lot of very nice birthday wishes from people, and I appreciate that! The problem is, having so many hits on one's site puts pressure on one to blog more often than one might normally have been doing. Will this "pressure" make me blog more often? Don't know...But this kind of pressure is certainly a reminder of how enjoyable blogging can be. Until this happens, I suppose.

Having said that, I would like to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes and especially thanks to Chad Fox for posting my nearly naked pictures on his blog for the world to see.

Hugs,
Michael

In case you are wondering if I bought anything for my birthday, I bought an ipod shuffle (1G), and a set of sheets for my bed (makes me want to just have sex - too much information?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home