Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Six Saturdays

I just got my bosses approval to take a Project Management course through Berkeley Extended Education. Now I didn't need his approval to a take the class, but I needed his approval so he would pay for the class. Ahh, it's good to have a goal.
2006 will be the year Michael becomes an adult(ish) and makes enough money to actually live in San Francisco, or, at least move away from San Francisco.

Oh, the title of the post refers to the six Saturdays the course will rob me of (rob from me?) Whatever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

What? Wait a minute. You mean someone else is going to have the same furniture I have? This is unacceptable. I forbide this.
Oh, I'm just kidding. Yes, I am very happy with my purchase and caress the finish everyday before I go to work.
I also like the fact that the furniture came from a place call Sitcom. Makes feel like my studio has a laugh track.
Enjoy!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home