Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Overheard In My Head

I hate my fucking job!
I'm not sure if that was just something I said inside my head or actually screamed in the morning. When I said/thought this it was early in the morning (around 4 am) and I'm not sure if I screamed it out from a dream, thereby waking myself up, or if I just said in my head for no one to hear but me. If I screamed it out, I would like to applogize to my neighbors. If it is any help, I couldn't get back to sleep and just layed in bed for two hours before getting up to go to work. Ah, anxiety attacks... LOVE 'EM!

I don't think I like how these socks go with these shoes.
This was said while talking to a co-worker about...I don't remember.

My god, that guy is beautiful.
Geeze, pick a time, anytime...

Do I miss him, or do I miss just having someone to sleep with?
Pretty clear, I think.

I can't believe I haven't vaccummed or dusted in two weeks
Hey, I've been in a rut lately, cut me some slack

You would think I could take comfort in knowing the majority of people in my office hate their job too.
I take no comfort knowing this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home