Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What I Would Say

I was talking to a friend the other day (I can't remember which friend, since I have sooo many). Anyway, said friend and I were talking about what either of us would say to someone famous, in power, etc.

Here's a list of what I would like to say to:

George W. Bush
You're bit of a jackass, aren't you? Hellooo? George? Um, George, you have some drool on your chin.
I would imagine that at this point George's "handlers" would rush and whisk him off to his play pen.
Too harsh?

Tom Amianno (I probably spelled his name incorrectly, but he's an idiot, so I don't care.)
Is that your real voice or are you trying to sound like that? Is it an act? A dissability? What is it? Because, honestly, you know, don't talk. Please.

George Will
You do know you are a pompous ass, right?

Jacob Clifton
I love your writing. Will you marry me?
Jacob would have to quit smoking for our passion to commence, though. You know, if you're reading this, Jacob...

The producers of The Gilmore Girls
What have you done to my fun happy show? It has become waaaaay too real, bring back the "ladida" I have grown to love.

Dan Renzi
I love starting my monday morning with you.

And finally:

America
What the hell happened?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

hmmm...i smell a fun meme, might grab a hold of this one

4:13 PM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

I love you because you love Jacob like I love Jacob. Ha!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home