Tuesday, November 07, 2006

One Of These Things Does Not Belong

I feel it is my duty to tell the candy eating public of the absolute disaster that is this:


Whatever you do, do NOT eat this, this insult to the palette.

Peanut Butter and Chocolate? Mmmm, Mmmmm, Good! Peanut Butter, Chocolate and Caramel? Dear god, NO!

Have these people not heard of market research? And if they did, what market did they research? The blind, tongueless chimpanzees market? (I regret any insult I might have caused to any chimpanzee. Tongueless or otherwise).

Thank you. You may now return to your regulary scheduled exit pole watching.

One more thing: Checks and Balances. That's what this election is about.

Checks and Balances.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmi said...

Thanks for the heads up, but I am not really a fan of Carmel anyway, and that to me would not be good with Reeses PBC anyway. I love them the way they are, why change a good thing? LOL

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home