Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Overheard In The Castro

Other than some fucktwatasshole shooting people.

Walking down Castro Street from JR's apartment:

JR: "I wish I could turn back time."
Kel: "I wish I had peripheral vision."

Okay, maybe you had to be there.

At 2:37 am (long after the festivities have ended) a gaggle of girls and their lunk head admirers - they were probably just trying to get into the girl's pants - loudly talking on the street below my apartment window using lots of "oh my gawd!" and "and then she said" and "I know!"

After opening my window:

Me: "Could you keep it down, some of us have to go to work. Why don't you talk up at Market Street?"

Girl: "But it's so loud up there it's hard to hear each other."

Me: "And you say this without any hint of irony."

Girl: "What?"

Me: "Never mind"

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelicious said...

Irony is wasted on the BNT crowd. xo

1:59 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

I hope this IS the end of Halloween in the Castro.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Sadly find myself agreeing with JR. LOVED this holiday when I first moved to SF. I thought of it as our own Mini Mardi Gras...but these days I make sure to be in early, and try to just ignore the sound of the choppers overhead.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home