Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Battlestar Galactica

I've finished watching the DVDs of Battlestar Galactica 2.5 and am ready to watch the new season. But since I don't have cable, I need to rely on the kindness of friends.

So....do I have any kind friends that, maybe, could tape/burn me a CD of the new season? Or, you know, invite me over to watch already Tivo'd episodes?

Hello?

......okay. I'll wait for this season to come out on DVD....I guess.

....I'll be okay. Don't worry about me.

*sigh*

I'm glad I had my kitchen knives sharpened recently...I do hate a dull blade...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Well it'll be delayed, but quicker than waiting for the DVD.

G and I are Tivoing the season and will start watching it sometime in...November or December. (depends on how long it takes us to get through 2.0 and 2.5)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Tami DeTruth said...

I LOVE ROSILYN. I was sooooo pissed off when they killed off her boy-servant-secratary-whatever. I think B.G. frickin' ROCKS! Love it, love it, love it.

is my geekdom showing too much?

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home