Wednesday, July 05, 2006

7_04_2006

Updated because some people don't like all them nasty typos...whatever

What I did for July 4, a story in pictures.
Went over to Chad's. "Hi, Chad!"

Kell called and came over then Jr, Kalvin, Nick & Jake and Dan came over (Kell is exaggerating the whole "rippling muscle" thing, BTW.)



There was some trouble opening the wine.

Chad's bathroom was the place to be for a bit.


Then it came time to get ready and go up to the roof of Chad's apartment building

It wasn't quite dark yet, so we just hung out. "Hi, guys!"


The fireworks started eventually...

When the fireworks ended, it was time for a group photo with the addition of a small not so closeted 18 year old...


I hope everyone had as nice a 4th as I did.

7 Comments:

Blogger Richard said...

It sounds like you all had a really nice time.

That is quite a view of the fireworks display from Chad's roof. I bet it was pretty darn cold up there. I almost froze my titties off when I was up there Pride weekend.

5:38 AM  
Blogger dpaste said...

It may have been an exageration, but Kell's comment got me to check out your blog.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

Pshaw - no exageration, if someone would have wraped those big pythons around me, I wouldn't have had to wear the 14 layers of clothes I had on.

Great pics Michael!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Nice pictures! I'm glad the show wasn't hidden by fog.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Wow, fireworks, Chad Fox, and all those other boys?! Damn I'm jealous. Just found you through Kel.

9:15 PM  
Blogger DanNation said...

It was fun to meet you...welcome to our delicious little group.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Snotty said...

I hate chad's bathroom, I think he intentionally has that whack ass door handle on the bathroom door to keep people trapped in his lair of sex, hippy ideology and insults for eternity ;P

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home