Wednesday, March 08, 2006

MEME from Mikey

This MEME is courtesy of Mikey

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
The America Heritage Dictionary. "use alliteration. 2. To form or arrange with..."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Nothing

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The News Hour with Jim Leher

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
8:05 pm

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:07 pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Television. Some really bad CBS comedy.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
4:30 pm. Returning a DVD (see # 15)

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Oh, dear... The Great Cock Hunt

9. What are you wearing?
A red "Aztec Pride" longsleeve T and gray sweats.

10. Did you dream last night?
I did, but I don't remember the dream. I only remember dreams that have some sort of meaning.

11. When did you last laugh?
This afternoon in a meeting at work.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A reproduction of "California Raisin Days" poster (miniaturized) and a framed black and white Howard Roffman photo.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not really...Nope, can't think of anything

14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's giving me something to do.

15. What is the last film you saw?
All The Presidents Men

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house in San Francisco, I suppose. I wouldn't buy my parents house, but I would pay it off for them.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
When I was a kid, I thought neck gear (not head gear) looked cool on kids that had braces.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would stop people from using religion as an excuse to hate. Actually, I would stop all the hate.

19. Do you like to dance?
I've never really danced, I've only bounced up and down at a club. I wouldn't call it dancing.

20. George Bush:
Ruinous

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
London or Nichol

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Connor

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I'm not like that

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
I will not force anyone to this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't usually like Memes, but that one was actually pretty cool.

Good job!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

"I've never really danced, I've only bounced up and down at a club. I wouldn't call it dancing."

Oh good lord...the Steamworks jokes I could tell...

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home