Thursday, September 22, 2005

Say What?

"You still have to take the trash out," said to me by my mother when I came out to her.

"It's difficult to be a stalker when you're hypoglycemic." Something I said during a conversation with Chad Fox about…stalking and hypoglycemia, I guess.

"If you are going to kill your parents, you should make sure the poison will work, that's the whole point." Overheard while walking to the MUNI station on my way home from work.

"How could you tell ME last?" My sister's response when I came out to her. She was the last one I told in my family.

"Eh." My brother's response when I asked if he received my coming out letter and what he thought.

"I'd rather have tax and spend Democrat than cut tax and keep on spending Republican." Said to my Uncle Bob when I was explaining one of the reasons why I was not voting for Bush in the last election (I didn't vote for him in the first, either)

My Brother: "Did you know everyone one of the men on the ***** side of the family has had an affair?"
Me: "Yeah. You didn’t know?" (the gay son always knows what’s really going on)

"You would think that since Gerald Ford invented the car, Ford would make a better car." Overheard in an elevator. *Well, what do you expect, the man could hardly walk without falling down. And he was president and a little busy, I suppose.

*said with sarcasm

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

"I sort of figured, given how excited you were about Tales of the City." -- my friend Doug's reaction to my coming out (and yes, it was a while ago).

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home