Friday, February 25, 2005

Soooo Jazzed!

I cannot wait for Christopher Rice's new novel Light Before Day to come out. Hopefully there will be some editing done before it is finally released (read the excerpt).
If you haven't read any of Christopher Rice's previous books, you should. My favorite is his first. His second book left me a little cold, but that's just my humble opinion.
He has a talent for writing, what I like to call, "moist" novels. Hot and steamy, leaves you wanting more. He's nailed the gothic style.

-Michael

P.S. The O.C.? What the hell? That show has dived off the cliff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I recently read A Density of Souls (on the plane to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, actually) and enjoyed it tremendously. And I'm really impressed that he wrote it at all of 22 years old.

I'm about 100 pages into Snow Garden. I've got a friend who shares your opinion of it, though I'm reserving judgement.

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home