Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My day thus far

Here's a good summation of how my day is going.
An email from a manager in my office:
"Michael, please try and keep up. Attached is..."

I think that email pretty much set the tenor for the day.

I don't think the above email is indicative of how I do my job, I hope, because an hour before I got that email, the same manager sent me an email saying this, "you da man!" So, you know, phew!


-Michael

Oh, I've installed a small toaster oven in the Blogs! column. Take a look and say "hi" to Hot Toddy (or is it hot daddy?)

And another thing!

I was going to go snowboarding next Monday and Tuesday up in Tahoe. A friend of mine invited me to go with him and his boyfriend (his boyfriend rents a cabin for the season with a bunch other people.) Well, wouldn't you know, my friend and his boyfriend break up, I'm sorry, "take a break", the day after Valentines Day. So, my snowboard trip, likely the only one this year, is not going to happen! And this because my friend and his BF couldn't keep it together for ONE. MORE. WEEK!
Selfish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chox said...

Boyfriends fucking suck.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home