Friday, February 11, 2005

Things I've learned/noticed/thought about/worry about/have happened...

1. There's a newly installed air-raid horn warning thing at Market and Castro. Wow, Homeland Security must really love the gays!

2. The O.C. really blows this year. Ryan wore a sweater on last night's episode. A Sweater! WTF?

3. Nancy Boy conditioner gives me dandruff. No, really. It was like a snow storm. Chains were required.

4. The guy at the other end of the floor is dressed very cute, in a Banana Republic kind of way. For the record, on Fridays, he doesn't tuck in his dress shirt - but not in a sloppy, I'm straight and don't give a rats ass kind of way. Very Metro. Is he straight? Gay? Don't know. Don't care - kind of.

5. I get irritated when friends don't call me back, especially when they tell me they will. Grrrrrr!

6. I missed a showing of Barbarella in Oakland for last night's O.C. Big mistake.

7. All meetings at work should be conducted while standing up. Ensures quick resolutions to any annoying problems.

8. If I don't go snowboarding at least once this year, I am going to scream.

9. My neighbor has guest over and they were playing cards last night. One guy had his shirt off. Nice.

10. I'm not a Peeping Tom. Really.

11. I can't help it if my neighbor doesn't have curtains.

12. This made me cry a little.

13. The cute bartender at Badlands kissed me on the cheek Wednesday. Yeah, it doesn't take much.

14. My aunt tried to commit suicide. Didn't take.

15. My uncle only has two months, maybe, to live.

16. When it rains, it pours.

17. I've been single so long, I don't know if I will ever have a boyfriend again.

18. I want to go home and see family.

19. I want to hug my aunt. Both of them.

20. When I heard my Uncle only had a few months to live, the first thing I thought was, "who's going to cut the turkey on Thanksgiving." Weird, huh?

21. This is not how I expected this list to end.

Okay, that's enough, I want to call my mom now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chox said...

I'm sorry I didn't call you back. I've been a bit wonky as of late.

I don't use Nancy Boy stuff. The gel sucks.

My neigbor looks good without a shirt.

Barbarella was on AMC the other night. I watched it. I had a fever. It was trippy.

The cute bartender at Badlands let me stick my peepee in his poopoo. Okay, I made that up.

You don't need a boyfriend. All they ever do to you is lie, cheat, and end up ripping your heart to shreds, leaving you alone and bitter. You're better off dating yourself. I am. And I'll never cheat on myself, lie to myself, or treat myself poorly. And it's working just fine.

My aunt is crazy as a loon.

So is my other aunt.

I need to clean my kitchen.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I feel closer to you than EVAH!

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home