Monday, January 31, 2005

Dream

Had a couple dreams the other night; one was weird, the other was close to nightmare territory.

In the first dream, I was in a car with Emily Gilmore from the Gilmore Girls (you know, on the WB). The car Emily and I were in rear-ended a police car. Heh, I said “rear ended.” Sorry. I’m twelve. Anyway, Emily and I rear…er…hit a police car. The next thing I know, we are standing outside the car looking up at the sky. But the sky was not the sky; it was a tarp painted to look like the sky. The sky/tarp was bulging in areas, sagging in other area. It obviously had not attached to the…ceiling? I don’t know. As I am standing there, Emily has disappeared by this time, I hear the voices and sounds of construction workers working; there are drilling sounds, hammering, etc. I was looking up to the unfinished sky when Rory’s father (from The Gilmore Girl, again. What can I say, I like the show), ran past me pointing to the tarp/sky yelling, “Do you see that?!” As he ran past me, I started to take pictures of the unfinished sky with my camera phone. When I looked over to where Rory’s father ran, he was in a camera store with a bunch of men I didn’t recognize trying to buy a camera so he could take a picture of the sky/tarp-thingy. I then looked over the other way from the camera store and saw Emily Gilmore sitting under a tree looking upset. And the dream ended.

The way I figure it, in my dream, I was at the point between the present and the future (The Twilight Zone, not the Rod Serling version, the new one from the ‘80’s, did a show like this). I was witnessing the building of the future by the people that do that, whoever they are. Weird, huh?

In my other, the curtain behind my bed was wrapped around my neck, chocking me. I made myself wake up from that dream by trying to scream a little.
I didn’t sleep too well the rest of the morning.

Any dream interpreters out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home