Friday, January 28, 2005

Questions

I have a friend, Mark, that lives in San Diego (where I'm from), we haven't seen each other for some time, but we email back and forth alot. The other day he sent some questions he came up with (I think he was bored at work). Most of the questions are just one word where he left the answers to my imagination. I've added links so you guys and girls(?) will understand what I'm talking about with some of my answers. Here you go...

George Bush?
Answer:
When giving a speech, he looks like he's trying to pass a kidney stone

Dick Cheney?
Answer:
Looks like he failed to pass a few kidney stones

Dan Renzi?
Answer:
I don't know why, I have never met and never seen a good picture of him (I never saw him when he was on The Real World), but I have a bit of a crush on him

Toby of vividblurry?
Answer:
Needs to smile more

Chris? [boys briefs]
Answer:
I hope the new man in his life works out

Rain?
Answer:
Falling on my head like a memory

Politics in general?
Answer:
Showers. Lots and lots of showers

Should I have a blog?
Answer:
No. Absolutley not. Blog servers are at capacity and cannot possibly handle any more blogs. What? Are you trying to cut into my fan base?

[Mark replied with, "Fan base? What fan base? You might want to pull your head out of your ass"]

Shouldn't you be working?
Answer:
I'm not at work. I downloaded your email when I got home -I notice you wrote this email using your work account...shouldn't YOU be working?
[his answer: Shut up!]

There were a few others, but these are the best, I think

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Blog servers at capacity? Sometimes you just crack me up! Thanks for that.

For what it's worth, I get that same answer for rain no mater how many times I work the equation. (Well, except for that one time it came up Milli Vanilli, but I really think that was a fluke.)

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home