Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Things learned from snowboarding

1. Ski/Snowboard resorts play the best music

2. It's better to 'board when in love (noticed from observing a friend and his boyfriend)

3. I want to Snowboard/relax/hang out with friends forever

4. Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow is a pretty good movie

5. I want to hug my friends and so "thank you" and smile. That's it, just "thank you" and a smile

6. Northstar at Tahoe is a nice resort

7. From the screams made by my friends watching Saw, I definitely DO NOT want to see that movie

8. People are fascinated with my wrist guards

9. Lots of snowboarders are CUTE!

10. When trimming, be very careful (you gay boys out there know what I'm talking about)

11. My bindings suck. I need to buy new ones

12. I left a pair of jeans in the cabin

13.I should buy a helmet. Ouch!

12. It's fun to call friends while sitting at the Ski Resort and ask what they are doing. Okay, brag that I was in Tahoe

13. Calling my sister while she was in Vegas right after she saw Elton John . It was like we were sharing our mini vacations together

14. Snowboarding is more fun than work

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiks said...

Is there anything in this wold that doesn't work out better when in love? lol (Kiks=totally hopeless romantic)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home