Thursday, February 17, 2005

Just a note or two

It looks like the snowboard trip is on. My friend and his...boyfriend(?) are still going up to Tahoe. They will be sleeping in the same bed, but not having sex. I guess that's what it means to "take a break." I don't know. My friend said he is going to start going to the gym since he is on a break and can start dating other people. Anyway. Tahoe! Yay!

A few weeks ago I helped a dear friend of mine write her "glamography" for Hollywood Flash Bash. She needed some help with remembering some of the details of her life (past and present), and I was happy to fill in the blanks of this most amazing of women. If you have time, go on over and read Luscious' glamography and tell her I sent you.

-Michael

P.S. There is a rumor going around that Luscious will be writing a column for Hollywood Flash Bash. I don't if the rumors are true, I will let you know if I hear anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home