Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Random

Walking from Montgomery Street Station to work this morning, I noticed an increase in the homeless population scattered about. There also seemed to be a few more mumblers and yellers than what normally make their presence known. Must be spring in San Francisco. The weather is nice, nay, beautiful, this morning.

I kinda of blew up at someone at work yesterday for no real reason, well, there was a reason, but it was not justified to blow up at this particular person. Need to apologize today. Work Stress. Ugh.

Never eat a bunch of almonds before bed. Weird dreams

My boss gave me an gift card for $200. You would think I wouldn't have any problem going out and buying something, but I always have trouble buying things. I will visit a store about 4 or 5 separate times looking at something I'm thinking of buying before I actually buy it. Honestly, I'm surprised I haven't been kicked out of some stores for fear the store thinks I'm casing the joint in order to rob the place. I'm waffling between buying a bed frame (currently, I am using a simple metal frame, I think it may be time for a proper wood frame. There is a frame that I saw on one those, ahem, adult sites that I kinda like. I wonder if I sent an email to the site and asked where they got the bed that "Jack, Jonatan, Kurt: Tag Team" were utilizing. Do you think they would tell me? I am also thining about new couch. With two choices, it will be next year before I make a decision, I'm sure. I do feel I must clarify that I am not indecisive, I just want to make sure what I am buying is really what I want. Buyers remorse is no fun.

Not a bad weekend, went to Jamison's birthday party. Nice crowd showed up, everyone had a good time mingling. Talked to some nice people, some nice people I talked to had boyfriends, of course, as I found out later. Hopes dashed. Why do the nicest people all seem to have boyfriends? If you have a boyfriend, I think you should be mean so I don't get the wrong impression. I used to be really shy while at parties and never talked to anyone, a while ago I decided that was stupid and counter productive and started talking to people. Social skill much improved.
Learned I cannot drink anything anymore! Two drinks and I wake up the next morning with a headache. It seems I cannot drink alcohol anymore. Water from now on. Two Drinks! Let's see what else happened this weekend...ah, yes. My rent has been raised by an astonishing $15! I've decided when my rent reaches a thousand, it will be time to move.

I think it is time to start doing cardio at the gym again. Most of my pants are getting a little too tight. Problem is finding the time for cardio. After lifting weights for an hour, I just want to go home. Mentally, my mind turns off after being at the gym for more than an hour. I'm afraid if I cut my weight training routine I will lose muscle mass; I don't want to do that. I'll figure something out. Anyone out there have a good routine that keeps muscle mass and has a good cardio routine? The life of a gym rat is never easy.

Well, there you have the minutiae of my life...

1 Comments:

Blogger MattyMatt said...

That bed looks disturbingly like a crib.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home