Friday, March 31, 2006

StatCount

It's been a long time since I visited the StatCounter site (mostly because I was getting depressed at the amount of people not visiting my site!) Actually, that's not true, I don't stay up at nights worrying about how many 'hits' I get on this here blog (but if you do visit me, thank you so much, you guys (girls?) make my life worth living and I could not move on with my life without you, the fan(s?) of this site). Anyway, I decided to visit StatCounter and see what been going on with TNTP.

Here you go...

Recent Keyword Activity:
"ants in apartment bathroom"
"dream electirical socket shock" Ahem. Okay.
"try not to panic" Well, naturally...
"william hurt wife beater" I'm baffled...
"urine body splash" Heehee...

Recent Came From Activity
I'll just list the few I find interesting:
I have had quite a few coming from Boy's Briefs for some reason. Maybe Chris knows why his site seems to be sending people my way? So, if you are reading, Chris, let me know.
update
Okay, I know now why I have so many "came from activity" from Boy's Briefs - Chris has linked me! How cool is that? Of course being linked to someone's site makes feel like I need to update my blog more and be, I don't know, funny or something.
I wonder who else has linked me to their site.

Oooh, new idea. If you have linked my to your site, let me know so I can feel important and put off slitting my wrists for a couple of days. Oh, I'm just kidding, I am not going to slit my wrists. I much prefer taking pills. Stop, I'm kidding. Rope. Definitly rope. Yeah, rope should do the trick.

And from my new favoritest name for a blog:
Ghey Tales From The Chocolate Starfish. I recommend visiting Mason and say hi. Like this: "Hi, Mason!" See wasn't that easy?

I have the usual from Chad. Everyone should go to Chad's blog right now and see some good photos of Chad's hood, btw. Chad really does have a good eye for the photography thingy. Chad will be in Phoenix a a couple of days hanging with Darin, Atari Age, Jimmi, and Chris(not Chris of boy's briefs fame). Now, to be honest, I have never read any of these blogs, so I don't know a thing about them. For all I know they might all be suicidal maniacs with plans to abduct poor, dear Chad and have their way with him and then dump his lifeless, but well used body, on the side of some dirt road. You know, or not. Have fun, Chad.

Buh,buh..

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I have a link to your blog on mine: Big Red Dave. I can't guarantee that that will make you feel important for days, but it should be good for at least half an hour.

BTW, if you want to increase visibility, go put yourself on Best Gay Blogs. And when they interview you, send in a good picture with your answers.

Oh, and I just found out that one can get to your blog by searching on "who threw that ham at the huffington fucker".

7:50 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Ha! I love that! "who threw that ham at the huffington fucker" Very funny.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Jimmi said...

We didn't kidnap Chad, we mearly borrowed him for a few days. It was great having him here. I have some pictures on my site from our adventure... :)

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home