Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Who do I have to Wonk to get linked around here

It has come to my attention that the only reason to blog is to have Wonkette link to my blog (toby has had it done twice in as many weeks. WTF?) It seems the best way to get linked (ooh, nasty!)by Wonkette, is to talk about sex and some small political scandal. So, without further ado:

SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex
SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex
SGannon/GuckertexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex
SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex
Gannon/Guckert
SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex
SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex
SexGannon/GuckertSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex
SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex
SexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSexSex
SexSeGannon/Guckert
xSexSexSexSexSex.

I'm ready for link-up, Mrs. Cox. Oooh, I said Cox. Heh!

Hi, my name is Michael and I pimp my blog

Sex
Gannon/Guckert
Sex
DeLay

This entry in no way has anything to with the fact my job is ridiculous and that my attempts at actual work causes me to roll my eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I think the answer is pretty obvious: you need to have sex with Tom DeLay. Or Rick Santorum, at the very least. Be sure to videotape it, so you can put the video in your blog afterwards.

Now before you go "ewwww", keep in mind that, five years ago, you would have had to have had sex with Jesse Helms in order to have the same effect. So consider yourself lucky.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home