Monday, August 21, 2006

Sexy Back

As I was falling asleep last night an idea for a really great, earth shaking, time warping entry came to mind. Unfortunately, as sometimes happens, I forgot to write it down. Oh well, humanities loss.

Instead, I will regale you with this little scene:

I was walking down Montgomery Street on my way to the office this morning with Justin Timberlake's Sexy Back going through my head. As I was standing at the corner of Bush and Montgomery waiting for the walk signal to change, I suddenly, out of the blue, blurted out for all to hear, "I'm bringing sexy back!" I quickly realized I had sung all that out loud, I looked around to see if anyone had heard me sing those magical lyrics. From the odd sideways glances and the one straight-on deer in the headlight stare from one older women, I surmised I had been heard. I walked on in the vain hope that maybe, just maybe, everyone thought I was actually Justin Timberlake. I don't think anyone thought that, which is too bad, it would would have really cool if they thought I was Justin Timberlake because to be indentified as the man bringing sexy back would have been the schizzz.

3 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

I was that older woman who stared at you btw...

10:35 AM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

JT a'int got nothing on you baby.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

ps.. Today I became that guy that mutters and laughs to himself on the muni. I was reading an article in the Examiner and there was somthing that caught me off guard and I let out a big "HA!" much to the suprise of the little old chinese people around me!

Ya, that was me on the "M"

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home