Thursday, August 10, 2006

MEME From Kel

How tall are you barefoot? 5’ 11 3/4”ish

Have you ever been cheated on? Not that I know of. I don't think I've ever been in a relationship long enough for that to happen.

Do you own a gun? No

If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? I really don’t know.

How many letters are in your crushes name? One has five, the other I don’t know his name – he’s a guy that lives across the street from my Laundromat. He’s perfect….

What do you think of hot dogs? I like hot dogs, but only on certain occasions. The best hot dog (this one was a chili dog)I ever had was at 3:00 am (it might have 4:00 am) in New Orleans while walking back to my hotel from the French Quarter (it was Southern Decadence). I was tired, sobering up and just had a wonderfully scandalous time at Café La Fitte (sp?).

What’s your favorite Christmas song? Any song from Bing Crosby’s White Christmas, but the song White Christmas is at the top of my list, though.

What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water

Do you do push-ups? Only when I don’t think I got a good enough work out at the gym.

Have you ever done ecstasy? Yes. First time was the most amazing experience. The subsequent times, not so great – that’s why I stopped.

Do you have a boyfriend? No.

Do you like the rain? Depends on my mood.

Do you own a knife? I assume you mean other than a kitchen-type knife, but yes, I do own a knife-a leftover from my Theater Days (I was a techie).

What do you smell like? I don’t smell, ask Chad.

Do you have A.D.D.? Nope. I’m not that trendy

Full initials? MWB.

Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
"Vroom"
Video Killed the Radio Star
I need to get to The Sports Basement this weekend


Name the last 3 things you have bought today. I haven’t bought anything yet, it only 8:15 am. I’ll update this later today. Okay, just back from lunch and bought a Salmon sandwich with a side salad, no dressing.

Name five drinks you regularly drink. Water, MetRx Protein Shake, Odwalla Superfood, Milk (only in cereal). I know this is odd, but that’s really all I drink on a regular basis.

What time did you wake up today? 6:30 am – later than usual.

Can you spell? Of corse.

Current worry? I worry about something I really can’t do a whole lot about, so I just push it out of my mind.

Current hate? I really don’t hate, I get frustrated with things, but to call it hate is a bit strong. Okay, maybe my job, sometimes.

Favorite place to be? With friends doing nothing or something…

Least favorite place to be? Depends. I know, bad answer.

Where would you want to go? Everywhere.

Do you own slippers? No.

Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? I honestly don’t have a clue.

Do you burn or tan? Burn. I don’t tan, I burst into flame.

Yellow or Blue? Blue.

Would you give up your current life to be a pirate? No. I like to shower and white teeth.

Last time your cell rang? Yesterday at around 7:30 pm, I think. It was Mikey.

What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing in the shower, I usually have internal conversations with myself.

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I don’t recall having any fears like that when I was a kid. I remember having some unpleasant dreams, but no lingering fears.

What do you have in your pocket right now? Chapstick, 6 dollars, electronic pass so I can enter the office building.

Last thing that made you laugh? It was something Mikey and I were talking about. The last big guffaw-like laugh? Talking to Bryan in about his upcoming surgery.

Favorite bed sheets as a child? Didn’t have a favorite. Wait. I did have a set that was blue and had some sort of design on it. Space, or cowboys…cant’ really remember what was on the sheets, but I remember I liked them.

Worst injury you’ve ever had? I guess that would be when I cracked my head open on a ceramic sombrero salsa and chip thingy.

What is your GPA? I’ll just leave this one blank.

How many TVs do you have in your house? 1

Who is your loudest friend? That would be Chad, although Kel is gaining.

Who is your most silent friend? Hard to say. You know, I would honestly have to say, me, I’m really the quietest person I know.

Does someone have a crush on you? I think so.

Do you wish on stars? Can’t say that I do.

Do you believe in magic? I believe in the power of people to do magical things. Not the same as magic.

What song represents how you feel at the moment? Don’t know…I don’t listen to a lot of music.

What song did you last hear? Mr. Brightside

What song do you want played at your funeral? Oh, that’s easy. Rainbow Connection – it must be the original Kermit version! If they play some over the top, sexified R&B Beyonce version, I will rise from the ashes and bring a swarm of locust down upon all! Got it? Kermit the frog is the only one that should ever, ever, ever sing Rainbow Connection.

All this talk of Rainbow Connection reminds me of this post I wrote back in July of 2005.

What were you doing 12AM last night? Sleeping and, I guess, dreaming.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "Eh, I’ll just be a little late to work." It was 6:30 am.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

So, any tips for someone about to go to Southern Decadence for the first time (other than "go to Cafe La Fitte")?

5:04 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

The hair of the dog that bit you? Works really well.

There, that's my tip for Southern Decadence.

Enjoy

9:16 AM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

i don't think it was a hot dog.

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home