Thursday, August 17, 2006

New Game

Because I am bored, bored, bored at work, I have come up with a new game (best played when one is bored, bored, bored at work).

Type www.[choose a phrase, word, etc].blogspot.com and see what happens. If you get an actuall blog, you must post part of the latest entry.

So far, I have typed www.lostsouls.blogspot.com. Last entry:

"Sunday, May 06, 2001
god dammit, fuck you. You completely forgot about me and then I say we should break up and you're just like alright, whatever, well I'm going to bed. Fuck you fuck you fuck you. What's so fucking wrong with me. Am I really that forgetable? Damn you. I really fucking hate you right now. Its like I don't even exist. I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you.
posted by Luscious Brunette at 1:36 AM "

Here's another from www.bloodrose.blogspot.com:

Monday, June 18, 2001
lol fuck i'm costing heaps on sms messaging ahahha ....never..ever..give a girl a phone..
i cost about 300 a week on sms messaging alone hahahah =) not my fault ppl keep
sms messaging so yeah if i have to reply i do *winks* =)
posted by blood rose at 9:25 PM

And from www.meathouse.blogspot.com:

"Sunday, July 11, 2004
Toe in the Water...

...to see if I can build an interesting blog. Worst case: it becomes a source of amusement for me, but I might be able to strike a nerve, garner some eyes and begin a conversation.

The fascinating thing about blogs for me is that one can focus as narrowly or broadly as one wishes, express freely and post worldwide."

Anyway, now you have a new game to occupy the time between sleep.

Let me know what you find.

3 Comments:

Blogger DanNation said...

Can we play this game shirtless?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

i thought we ended up voting for pantsless

3:12 PM  
Blogger Chox said...

From murderous.blogspot.com:

Lunch today at the corner Padang Restaurant @ Kandahar Street was indeed.... heavenly. I ordered a plate of petai and ikan bilis, 1 plate of pucuk paku, 1 plate of sweet chilli fried chicken, 1 plate of tongkol fish wrapped in banana leaf, and 1 plate of dendeng balado. Yummy!

posted by Tester Corner at Saturday, August 19, 2006

From deadpuppies.blogspot.com:

So today I took a look at Hannity.com. I heard the Sean on the radio and was compelled to log on and grab more of the zaftig spieler.

Funny thing about Hannity.com - it's all about the Sean.

The page itself says the word ‘Hannity’ 13 times (also called a ‘devil’s dozen’. coincidence?) and the word ‘Sean’ 10 times. Word count tells me there are 637 words on the total page. Assuming it couldn’t read gifs and other code, let’s round up and say there are 700 words. So either ‘Sean’ or ‘Hannity’ appears on average every 30 words. It takes about 5-6 seconds to read 30 words, so on Hannity.com, you’re getting a dose of the pudgy man nearly 10 times a minute.

That’s a lot of Hannity on his own page, don’t you think? He really bills himself as a spokesperson for issues values, but it seems like he’s a spokesman for himself. Funny enough, though, you don’t see the words ‘America’, ‘American’, ‘value’, ‘Help’, ‘Information’, or even ‘people’.

You can, however, send Mom a Lobster-gram right from Hannity.com, buy the ‘8 weeks on the NYT best seller list!’ book by the Sean, buy an Ionic Breeze Quadra, take a poll about the sins of the $1,000 haircut by John Kerry, buy Hannity gear at the Hannity store, read about country superstar Sara Evans, or buy the new album from Carolyn Dawn Johnson (who??).

Sean, the thing is, I watch you on the t-v and hear you on the radio, and it seems like you’re such a sweetheart. You care, and you flirt with the girls while being respectful to your wife. You talk about values and love and honesty and blah blah blah. But when I get serious, when I want to learn more about the evil in this world and your path to righteousness, I come up with country songs and sea creatures. They could at least be country songs about sea creatures, loving each other and raising each little ones as special as Nemo.

Seanny Sean Sean Sean, you are the man of your dreams, the one that you love, the thunder in your bed. You are the Sean.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home