Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Is It Writer's Block...

or should I eat more fiber?

Haven't really come up with much to say lately, not sure why this is. I'd like to say I have been busy, but that would be a stretch.

Maybe I should write more of the Drive By Reviews. Of course that would require I actually go out and see more movies, but there really is not much out there to see, IMHO (IMHO = in my honest opinion, for those not cool enough like me to know what IMHO means.) I did rent the SciFi Miniseries, Battlestar Galactica. Hmmm. Maybe I’ll do a DBR of that. I’ll think about it, but right now I have to look like I’m working. You know, since I’m at work and all….

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Okay, it's taken me a week and a half, but here's a suggestion: tag yourself with one of those lists that bloggers keep challenging each other with. Dan Renzi recently did five things society likes but he doesn't get. Or the "If I could be a..." game Chad recently did.

And then once you've done it, tag other bloggers so they'll tag you back with other ones in the future.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home