Friday, January 14, 2005

So Gay....

On his site,Joe has a list of the gayest things ever done by some of his readers/friends. Here are two of my favorite:

Chris @ Boy's Briefs

About three years ago, my best friend and his partner decided to open a sex club. So I wasted an entire weekend helping them set up the maze of walls. I probably spent twelve hours sanding glory holes with an electric sander. Trust me, it's imperative that you get glory holes really smooth.

And

Jim @ Jockohomo

Lady Bunny and I rode an elephant down a New York City street in the middle of a January snow storm. I was wearing only a pair of white Calvin Klein underwear and police boots, she was decked out in a Halston, that once belonged to Agnes Morehead. Out of our minds high on a whopper hit of Ecstasy, we lost the circus trainer/guide somewhere downtown, and couldn't steer the damn animal towards the nightclub, let alone parallel park it for her 3 A.M. appearance. After circling the block a few times we finally got it to slow down near our destination, the club doors opened as the strains of Sylvester's Do You Wanna Funk came pouring out. Leigh Bowery looking like a shattered disco ball stormed out and wrestled the naughty pachyderm down long enough for us to fall into a snow drift.

Here's mine:

Years ago, when I was in High School, our family decided to draw names for Christmas. My Uncle Dan drew my name. Now my uncle was a manly construction worker that always had a new girlfriend. He would often point out high school girls to me and comment on how, he was sure, I would like to get to "know" her. Well, I guess he asked my mother to ask me what I wanted for Christmas. I told my mother, not knowing my Uncle was my secret Santa, that I wanted Barbra Striesands "Broadway Album".
Yeah. Babs' "Broadway Album". If that wasn't a clue to the family, I don't know what is.

What's your gayest thing?


1 Comments:

Blogger Chox said...

My gayest thing is this: I once let some boy stick his peepee up my poopchute. I liked it so much, I started doing it more often. Then I discovered boy booty was so much better than the vag.

Pretty gay, huh? ;-)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home