Saturday, January 08, 2005

Not sure what it will be

I'm not sure what this blog will turn out to be, except to say I hope it spurs some sort of creative flow with the results of finding my "voice". You see, I have some notion of wanting to write. I have several short stories either started or in the infancy of being born - I'll call them zygotes. But I also have a fear that by writing this blog, I will find out that my life is actually quite boring and, therefore, not have anything interesting in which to mine a story. I don't THINK my life is boring. Hey I just got back from a coffee date! Ok, so it only lasted for a little over an hour, but still, a date! I'll let him make the call back, if he wants to. In the meantime, I can take comfort in the recent purchase of a new console table to match the bookcase I bought a few months back-so much for paying off my credit card. Where was I? Oh, yes. Life possibly being boring...Yes, well. I hope my life is not boring. If I find out my life is a tad boring, I will make an effort to change that. I don't know, maybe I'll start drinking and you can then read about my wild a crazy nights of drinking with quality people that inhabit the bars around my neighborhood. Sound good? Hello? Anyone listening? Fine. Whatever. I need a drink.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chox said...

A coffee date! And a bookcase!

How can you say your life is boring, Michael?

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home