Sunday, May 11, 2008

Twenty Minutes From The Past

I posting this video for a couple of reasons:
1) I think it is impotant to see what one man thinks of Obama four months ago and how what he said then still pertains now.
2) He brings up issues about Clinton that now, more than ever, are coming further to light, e.g., character, integrity.
3) Rovian tactics. Four months ago, he saw the direction that Clinton would probably go. She did and has and contitnues to do so.
4) See how Obama has resisted the way "politcs are played" and kept his integrity, his vision, his idea of change. See how Obama has not changed his message (yes, there have been a few bumps in the road, I know), while Clinton has embraced the tactics of Karl Rove and George Bush and attacks with Rovian glee.

I ask that you take the twenty minutes to watch this video and think about what Clinton is doing now. And while watching this video, it is my hope you will see why I, and many like me, see Obama as the best person to be President of the United States.

Do we really want someone like Clinton, a person that so easily adopts the tactics of Bush/Cheney/Rove, to be President?

We cannot afford the kind of person that has so little integrity and character to be in the White House again.

It really is time for change.


oops, forgot to post where I got this video

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home