Wednesday, May 07, 2008

N.C. And Indiana

Whooosh! That sound you hear is, maybe - you never know with the Clinton machine, of Clinton's hopes REALLY dashed last night. I was a bit nervous about Indiana, but Obama pulled through better than I thought he would. I was thinking he might have lost by 8 or 9, but 2? That's extraordinary. And N.C? Wow. if there was ever a blowout...well, there it is.
Both camps are spinning the night. Was the Rush Limbaugh effect what put Clinton over "the top?" Who knows, but it is safe to say when Clinton has to loan her campaign money, again (6.4 million), her campaign is in deep trouble. That is, I think, a total loan of $11.5 million dollars. If the health of a campaign is denoted by the money from donors, Clinton is in trouble.
It is my hope Clinton bowes out and let's the Demorats start planning the General Election strategy. But I won't hold my breath on this one. Clinton is a combination of the The Black Knight from The Holy Grail and The Terminator. She has a habit of going and going and going - too her deprement.

This is more than a scratch for Hillary.


Needless to say, I am happy with this today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home