Monday, October 22, 2007

SoCal Burns. Again

Being born and raised in Southern California, wildfires were a way of life, but this one seems different. My Mom and Dad had to be evacuated, along with 36,000 other residents of Ramona, CA. (my parents live in the San Diego Country Estates in the story I've linked to below). They are at my sister's right now along with the dog, my dad's paintings, important papers, etc. I'm starting to think Southern California should have a new slogan, "You gotta be tough. Or well insured". Waiting to hear whether my parents house has burnt down.



Take a gander...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

At a B&B with actual computer access tonight and decided to catch up. Jeez. The state's not doing well without us.

Seriously though, hoping everything gets better soon.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Did you parents' house survive? I hope they're doing okay.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home