Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A New Oracle At Castro

Spoke with Kel the other day wherein he told me he had a dream that we were driving around San Francisco looking for a home for me to buy. In Kel's dream, nay vision, while we are looking for a house for me to buy, we were driving in a new car I had evidently just purchased (it would seem I somehow got hired into a job that pays remarkably well - a new car and looking for a house!). I'm not sure when this will happen, Kel never gave me any dates (oracles are like that), but I figure if this does not happen soon, I will be forced to condemn Kel for false testimony, which will lead me to the only solution: Kel must be burnt at the stake. If it worked for the Catholic Church, Protestant Salem, etc., it works for me.

For your own sake, Kel, I hope your dream is correct.

Anyone know of a good place for a nice heretic burning.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelicious said...

never doubt me. 3 weeks ago I had a sudden thought while walking down Castro Street that someone I know is pregnant...I just found it someone very close to me is. It happens like that.

ps...don't move so far up the hill, I don't have a car either.

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home