Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Meme

Well, here you go..
>
>Four things you may not have known about me!
>
>A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
>
>1. Paper Boy
>
>2. Clean up at bakery
>
>3. Producton Manager/Stage Crew at Performing Art Center in El Cajon, CA
>
>4. Editorial Assistant (twice - different companies)
>
>B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
>
>1. The Broken Hearts Club
>
>2. Star Wars (original theatrical release)
>
>3. Star Trek IV
>
>4. Moonstruck
>
>C) Four books I have loved:
>
>1. Tales of the City. Especially, Sure of You, Armisted Maupin
>
>2. Life of Pi, Yann Martel
>
>3. The Kid: What Happened After My Boyfriend and I Decided to Go Get Pregnant, Dan Savage
>
>4. American Sphinx: The Character of Thomas Jefferson, Joseph J. Ellis
>
>D) Four places I have lived:
>
>1. El Cajon, CA
>
>2. San Francisco, CA
>
>3. SF, Twin Peaks
>
>4. SF, The Castro
>
>E) Four TV shows I love:
>
>1. Brothers and Sisters
>
>2. Phil of the Future (don't ask me, I don't know what it is that I like about this show)
>
>3. Arrested Development (R. I. P.)
>
>4. The Office
>
>F) Four places I have been on vacation:
>
>1. England/Scotland
>
>2. Japan
>
>3. The Grand Loop - RV trip to National Parks in Utah, Colorado, Arizona
>
>4. P-town, Mass
>
>G) Four of my favorite foods are:
>
>1. a good cheesebuger and fries in an athentic all-american diner (Louie's Diner, up the road from The Cliff House in SF)
>
>2. My mom's potato salad
>
>3. Cereal
>
>4. Cake with whip cream frosting
>
>H) Four places I would rather be right now:
>
>1. Bryce Canyon National Park, UT
>
>2. Zion National Park, UT
>
>3. Leeds Castle, Maidstone, Kent, England
>
>4. London, England
>
>I) Four friends I think will respond first: I honesly don't know, but...
>
>1. Kel
>
>2. Bryan?
>
>3. Mikey
>
>4. Chad

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelicious said...

You have to tell us when you meme...sorry, haven't been on the blogs lately :)

5:01 AM  
Blogger Bryan Ceja said...

OK so I didn't respond first

but here it is: "respond"

9:01 PM  
Blogger Bryan Ceja said...

wait, your mom's potato salad

THAT'S one of your favorite foods?!

You live in a city known for its culinary delights and you LOVE potato salad?!

Well, you can take the boy out of El Cajon but....

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home