Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kermit Speaks

We all know how revelations can be revealing.

Recently, having listened to Dan and Jimmi's latest Varietycast, Dan played the voicemail I left after I listened to the first Dan and Jimmi Varietycast. Well, it is now clear I should never speak into any recording device again. Futher, I should never speak at all. I've said it before that I sound like a gayer Kermit the Frog. Well, after listening to the Dan and Jimmi Show, I have decided to never speak again. From now on I shall only speak using sign language. So, if you do not know sign language, you will not understand a thing I have to say. Your loss. Having said that, to communicate with me via cell phone, please only text me. If you run into to me on the street, please be prepared with a pad of paper so we can have a conversation.

My only consolation is that when I do speak, my voice is easily distinguishable from all those gays on Dan and Jimmi's show.

;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jimmi said...

Ha ha!!! You are being silly! You shouldn't be so hard on yourself! I don't really know what you mean, i thought you sounded fine, but I know we are our own worst critics. Thanks for the voice mail and we want more!

Smooches!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Kelicious said...

just relax and enjoy the fact that whenever you and I are together, you will always be the more masculine of the two. I however, will be more trendy.

xo

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home