Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Blog Crush

We all have them, Blog Crushes. These are crushes we have for bloggers we have never met and, maybe, don't even know what these bloggers look like. But that doesn't stop us from laughing with them and having the ever so tiny crush.

Here are some of mine:

Toby of Vividblurry. I have seen his picture and even with his body dysmorphic problems, he is consistently one the funniest bloggers around. I'm just glad I am able to enjoy his humor before alcoholism destroys his liver and he is left incontinent and bitter.

Gabe and Damien of Pretty Boys Club. For all I know these two are one really old guy with a great sense of humor. But if these two are real, their short IM conversations always bring a smile to my face, the hot pictures are a bonus. I have no doubt that they are "totally hot and if they ever met in real life they'd probably hook up," which is something I wouldn't mind seeing.

French Benj. He's funny, dapper, cute (the other Benj is not bad, either) and French! My blog crush was compounded when Benj discovered the vacuous wisdom of the Brat Boy. And he looks good in a suit!

And there is Kyle of See Kyle Draw fame. His drawing and paintings are fun and whimsical (I printed one out and use it as a background for my name plate at work. Don't worry, Kyle I give credit to you with a link to your site), and he has the best movie reviews, next to mine, of course.

Dan Savage. Now Dan doesn't have a blog, per se, but he does blog at The Stranger every now and then. I love his politcs, his books, and the fact that he is a gay daddy just makes crush that much more. I have seen Dan in person a couple of times and he is funny, smart and cute. A guy that came up with ITMFA and Santorum, is yummy!

1 Comments:

Blogger laanba said...

I'm so glad I'm not alone. I feel so stupid for having blog crushes when I'm in my thirties. And getting a wee bit jealous when those crushes start going out with someone. How old am I, seriously? This is so high school.

But at least now I know, I'm not alone. :-)

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home