Wednesday, May 31, 2006

These Dreamz

Odd night last night.

I had a couple dreams last night that were a bit odd - I'll just run through them quickly as I am at work and should look like I'm doing work, in the least.

One dream I was talking to a very religious women (it was twilight out) about...I'm not sure what about but I do know I told her I respect her beliefs but that I just don't understand her completely. She then had my cell phone (I was not in the room at the time, but I knew she had the phone), and downloaded an episode of the Simpsons. At the same time, I had her cell phone and was trying to figure it out. The phone kept making this scratchy noise when I pushed any of the buttons, I couldn't get it to work (and her cell phone was pretty big for some reason). Then I was back in the room with the women asking what she did to my phone. That was it. Oh, and out the front door was a huge meadow/field/valley.

The other dreams I had were not the standard dreams, more like waking dreams. I was lying in bed and I thought the corner of my bed seemed lower so I reached under the mattress and pulled it up to "fix" it. I pulled the mattress up only once, but remember thinking about how the bed was broken a couple of times during the night. Like I said, though, I don't know if this happened in a dream or not.

The other thing is when I saw a red dot above my radio and thought it was a red dot from a laser scope from a rifle, I waved my hand in front of the dot to see what would happen. Nothing did. I looked toward the curtains in my room in the hopes I could see where the red dot was coming from, I thought I saw red a dot on my curtains, but I didn't do anything about, I just went back to sleep. That's all I remember from that. And sometime during the night I turned off my alarm clock. When I woke up this morning I realized the red dot is the light on my answering machine!

This morning I woke up feeling the most refreshed I have been in a long time, oddly enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home