Saturday, August 23, 2008

Biden and Whiners...

I am happy with Biden as VP. I like his feistyness and his off the cuff remarks because they are usually spot on.

And I have to say, would all those Obamacons stop whining that they heard it from the AP wire before they got the text! Christ, you would think they were just stood up on a date, "oh, Barack Obama doesn't love me enough to be sure the cellular phone system is adavanced enough to send out thousands of texts at the very moment it should...sniff..."

PLEASE! Stop you damn complaining that you were not the first to know. Grow the fuck up. You are are telling me you never got a text from a friend that arrived a few minutes later than when it was sent? Really? Wow, you must be some kind of special fucking mother fucker.

Grow up and stop complaining you weren't "the first to know" Christ.

/rant

P.S. Still not sure when I'll be back with any kind of regular posting.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

miss reading your rants...especially during these crazy days

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home