Saturday, February 02, 2008

The Obama Rally San Francisco With John Kerry

Waiting outside the school

Selling buttons, shirts and caps.

12 Galaxies!

Unite or Devide. Let's unite

Three highschool students that run a club to get students to become politically active

John Kerry

John Kerry up close

Up closer


For my first political rally, it was...loud and inspirational.

I'm nearly 40 years old, I thought when Bill Clinton ran for President, he inspired me. It was not until Barack Obama came along that I finally felt what true inspiration is. A president not only leads, but must inspire. Great leaders have always been able to inspire. Lincoln, FDR, Kennedy, King. And now, Barrack Obama.

A country's greatness is not only measured by its economic power, but by the strength of all its people too work for a better, more hopeful future. For too long we have lacked the very leadership that inspires a country's greatness; inspires the people to be great.

Let's choose to look forward. Let's choose the one candidate that has shown he can bring different people together. Let's choose Barack Obama for the Democratic Nomination for President!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Unfortunately, I had to miss that rally. But I did make a rally at SJSU with Michelle Obama on Sunday night.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home