Friday, November 30, 2007

My New Teddy Bear

I would like to introduce you to my new Teddy Bear, Muhammad.

Isn't he cute?

Thousands of Sudanese, many armed with clubs and knives, rallied Friday in a central square and demanded the execution of a British teacher convicted of insulting Islam for allowing her students to name a teddy bear "Muhammad."

and



via SFgate

I think Dan Savage has the right idea.

This whole mess cries out for a Teddy Roosevelt. Enough with the "expressions of displeasure" from the diplomats. Someone in the British government needs to deliver a "Perdicaris alive or Raisuli dead!" speech on Gibbons' behalf. And mean it.

Before I go home tonight I’m going to pop across the street to the new Crypt, buy myself a buttplug, and name the fucking thing Mohammed.

Christ.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home