Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hillary Clinton And Those Moral (maybe, you'll have to ask someone else) Gays

Hillary Clinton just made perfectly clear one of the reasons why I could never vote for her.

Jake Tapper asked Hillary Clinton whether she though gay were moral. Her "answer":

"Well I'm going to leave that to others to conclude," she said. "I'm very proud of the gays and lesbians I know who perform work that is essential to our country, who want to serve their country and I want make sure they can."

Can she take a stand of anything?

via Andrew Sullivan

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

You mean if it's her and Romney ...?

I get your point about the elusive HC, but against someone like Mitt Romney would be a nightmare.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Yes, Romney is worst. If there ever was a flip-flopper, Romney would take home the gold. I'm so tired of having to vote for the lesser of of two!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home