Thursday, September 21, 2006

Now Seattle?

During my recent trip to Utah, Arizona, Colorado and all National Parks therein (well, not all, just most), my friends Darrin and Greg, who live in Bend, Oregon, said I would probably like Seattle better than Portland. On top of that, another friend, Stephen, out in Washington D.C. also said I would probably like Seattle better than Portland. He said Portland is much too quite for me (I think I'm ready for some quite, though). My sister, on the other hand, didn't say either way (I don't think she wants me to move even further from San Diego - where I am originally from).

Now this is not a problem as I have been planning on deciding between the two cities, anyway. So, in the next year or so, I will be taking a few long weekends up to Portland and Seattle to see which city agrees with me the best. I just think it strange that in the matter on one week, Seattle popped up in conversation multiple times. Maybe fate/kharma/something is telling me both cities would be okay. Whatever. I have given myself 3 years at the outside to make a decision. That means I will be 40 years old when I move...to Portland or Seattle.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kalv1n said...

Why moving?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I've lived here for 14 years and feel the need for a change and a place where I might be able to a house/condo.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Tami DeTruth said...

starting your mid-life crisis a little early, arn't cha?

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SF is such a wonderful city, why do you want to move?

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home