Friday, September 11, 2009

Hello

Wow, it has been too long.
I haven't been doing anything too exciting (except a trip to Cambridge) and the state of politics has simply been too irritating and maddening to post anything (anytime I read about the state of politics, I just get depressed).
Like I said, not much has happened lately. I did go out to visit my friend Mikey and his boyfriend Greg in Cambridge, MA last week - had a great time! Thanks, guys - you were great hosts! Had a nice Lobster and cupcake dinner for my birthday while there-celebrated the big four-O(h).
As is usual, when I got back to the office, I realized how much I really don't like my job, I just don't know what to do about it (damn you economy!!) Why do vacations do that? I guess it's back to investing in the lottery.

Anyway, drop me a line anytime. Email is trynottopanic (at) earthlink-dot-net.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

You're welcome! It was nice to finally catch up and have an excuse to try the fast ferry to PTown. (even if the first half of the journey didn't quite agree with me)

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home