Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hoping For Obama

Here's hoping, hoping, hoping...REALLY HOPING that Barack Obama comes in 1st in Iowa. We need someone that can fix the massive clusterfuck that is the Bush/Cheney legacy of corruption and democratic and constitutional subversion.


I've almost finished Takeover: The Return of the Imperial Presidency and the Subversion of American Democracy by Charlie Savage. I have never been so angry in my life. What Bush/Cheney has perpetrated is simply the most disgusting, anti-democratic crimes I can remember.

I have such a feeling of disgust for Bush and Cheney (along with Congress that has allowed these two criminals to perpetuate such crimes), that I can hardly stand it.

If you only read one book this year, make it Takeover: The Return of the Imperial Presidency and the Subversion of American Democracy

Note to Bush: You are not exempt from obeying the law. At any time. Ever.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home